Christian Community Church
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry, will meet for Bible studies Jan. 14th at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home will be meeting. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group meets Saturday mornings Jan 4th in the office at 10 am. We meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 am for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick at 480-518-1287 for more information concerning Student Ministries activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Fellowship is at 6:30 pm and Bible Study begins at 7pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend. Special note: We will be having a Christmas Eve service starting at 6 pm. We will not be having a Wednesday night service until Jan 8th due to the holidays.
- Men's Ministry is planning their next meeting for Fen 15th starting at 5 pm. Join the men for a great time of encouragement. If you would like more information about the Men's Minstery, jplease see George Saba, Michael Van Ruden.
- Discipleship program is being offered by Pastor Tom. This is an intensive 61 week course meeting on Thursday evenings that will equip you with a solid foundation in the Christian faith. Anyone interested should place their name on the sign up sheet on the Care & Prayer table or see pastor Tom.
- Hermeneutics Class is being offered on Tuesday evenings, Jan 14th at 6 pm. If you are interested in learning more about principles of Biblical interpretation please contact Michael Van Ruden (480-258-2164).
- Potluck Sunday is here again. Sunday Feb 2nd after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun, and fellowship with your church family. Everyone is invited.
- Membership Class is being planned for a time that works for as many people as possible. If you are interested in wat it means to be a member here at Christian Community Church, please see Pastor Tom
- Baptism is in the planning stage. If you have not yet been baptized by immersion and would like to follow our Lord's example, please see Pastor Tom.
You can now join us on Facebook. Just follow the link. The message starts at 11:30 am Sundays. Just 'like' the page to attend as we Go to 'live video'.