Christian Community Church:
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry will meet June 12th at 11 am Rosie Kaercher's home and beginning at 7 pm here at Christian Community Church June 15th at 7 pm. All ladies are invited to attend. For more information concerning Women's Ministry please see Youlen Naughton. Her number is in the church directory.
- Youth Group meets Friday evening in the office at 7 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Evening Service begins at 7 pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Membership Class is tentatively set for Sunday, July 15th from 2pm until 6pm. If you would like to become a member, or just want to know more about Christian Community Church, this is your opportunity. We will have a meal together at the conclusion of the class and there is no obligation to join. If you re interested, please see Pastor Tom.
- Family Night Dinner is planned for Saturday, July 21st at 5:30 pm. Join your church family for a nice dinner and some Christian fellowship. Everyone is invited. Bring a friend if you like.
- Baptism is tentatively set for Sunday, August 5th, after the service. If you have not yet been baptized by immersion and would like to follow our Lord's example, please see Pastor Tom. We will try to select a time that works for everyone.
- Maricopa County has a 'Free Meals' for Children running from June 4th to July 31st. It's called 'Summer Lunch Buddies'. Breakfast and lunches are available for kids of all ages Monday - Friday at no cost. Many locations offer food for parents at a reduced cost. No registration or proof of income is required. To find a location near you go to www.maricopa.gov/Summerfood or text FOOD to 877877.