Christian Community Church:
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry will meet Nov 13th at 11 am Rosie Kaercher's home and Nov 16th at 7 pm here at Christian Community Church. All ladies are invited to attend. For more information concerning Women's Ministry please see Youlen Naughton. Her number is in the church directory.
- Youth Group meets Friday evening in the office at 7 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Evening Service begins at 7 pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Thanksgiving is planned for November 22nd, Thursday, at 3:00 Everyone is welcome. If you'd like to dine with us, please put your name on the sign up sheet on the Care and Prayer table. For more information please see Gigi Visentin.
- Potluck and church decoration is planned for Sunday, December 2nd, after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun, and fellowship with your church family. After our potluck we will be decorating the church for Christmas. Everyone is welcome.
- Family Night is planned for Saturday, December 15th, at 5:30 pm here at Christian Community Church. Join your church family for a nice dinner and a movie. See the sign up sheet on the Care and Prayer table. Invite your friends.