Christian Community Church
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry, will resume their regular Bible studies Jan. 7th at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home will be meeting. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group will resume meetings Saturday mornings Jan 4th in the office at 10 am. We will still meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 am for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick at 480-518-1287 for more information concerning Student Ministries activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Fellowship is at 6:30 pm and Bible Study begins at 7pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Men's Ministry is planning their next meeting. Join the men for a great time of encouragement. If you would like more information about the Men's Minstery, jplease see George Saba, Michael Van Ruden.
- Discipleship program is being offered by Pastor Tom. This is an intensive 61 week course meeting on Thursday evenings that will equip you with a solid foundation in the Christian faith. Anyone interested should place their name on the sign up sheet on the Care & Prayer table or see pastor Tom.
- Special Guest, Rev. Craig Smith from Tribal Rescue Ministries will be speaking at our service on Sunday, January 5th. After the service we will be having a potluck, including Navajo Tacos. This is a day you don't want to miss.
- Membership Class is scheduled for next Sunday, December 15th, from 2 pm to approximately 6 pm. This is your opportunity to find out more about what membership means here at Christian Community Church. A meal will be served at the conclusion of the class and there is no obligation to join. If you are planning to attend please see Pastor Tom.
- Potluck Sunday is here again. Sunday Jan 5th after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun, and fellowship with your church family. Everyone is invited.
You can now join us on Facebook. Just follow the link. The message starts at 11:30 am Sundays. Just 'like' the page to attend as we Go to 'live video'.