Christian Community Church
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry: The lady's Bible study is scheduled for Tuesday, November 12th at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home will be meeting. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group meets Wednesday evening in the office at 7pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Nick & Rosa Pena (623-858-2514) for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Fellowship is at 6:30 pm and Bible Study begins at 7pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Men's Ministry is planning their next meeting. Join the men for a great time of encouragement. If you would like more information about the Men's Minstery, jplease see George Saba, Nick Pena, or Michael Van Ruden.
- Discipleship program is being offered by Pastor Tom. This is an intensive 61 week course meeting on Thursday evenings that will equip you with a solid foundation in the Christian faith. Anyone interested should place their name on the sign up sheet on the Care & Prayer table or see pastor Tom.
- Thanksgiving Dinner is offered here at Christian Community Church on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th. You are invited to join your church family for a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings. Contact Gi Gi for time details and sign up on the care and prayer table if you're planning to attend.
- Directory Update is in progress. Please locate your name in the directory on the Care & Prayer table and make any updates necessary, or add your name if you are not listed. We are hoping to have new directories available by Thanksgiving.
- Potluck Sunday is here again. Sunday Dec 1st after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun, and fellowship with your church family. Everyone is invited.
You can now join us on Facebook. Just follow the link. The message starts at 11:30 am Sundays. Just 'like' the page to attend as we Go to 'live video'.