Christian Community Church
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry: The lady's Bible study is scheduled for Tuesday, October 15th at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home will be meeting. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group meets Friday evening in the office at 7pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Fellowship is at 6:30 pm and Bible Study begins at 7pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Picnic In The Parking Lot is scheduled for Saturday, October 19th, from 11 am until 2 pm. We will have a bounce house and games for the children and lots of good food for everyone. Best of all - it's all free! Invite your friends and neighbors for a wonderful community picnic.
- Potluck is scheduled for Sunday, October 13th, after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun and fellowship with your church family.
- Annual Business Meeting is planned for Sunday, October 13th, after the service. We will be receiving reports from our various ministries, voting on the budget and electing officers. There will be a potluck after the meeting.
You can now join us on Facebook. Just follow the link. The message starts at 11:30 am Sundays. Just 'like' the page to attend as we Go to 'live video'.