Christian Community Church
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry, will meet for Bible studies Feb 25th at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home will be meeting. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group meets Saturday mornings in the office at 10 am. We meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 am for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick at 480-518-1287 for more information concerning Student Ministries activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Fellowship is at 6:30 pm and Bible Study begins at 7pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Men's Ministry is planning to have breakfast with our International Worker, Ryan Currie, on Saturday, March 14th at 8am. Join the men for a great time of encouragement. If you would like more information about the Men's Ministry, please see George Saba, Michael Van Ruden.
- Missions Conference is scheduled for Wednesday, March 11th through Sunday, March 15th, with our special guest from Mongolia, Ryan Currie. Mark your calendars now for our International Night on Saturday, March 14th, starting at 6pm with our International meal. Use the sign-up sheet on the Care and Prayer table to bring your favorite national dish. Invite your friends for a great night.
- Potluck Sunday is here again. Sunday March 1st after the service. Bring a dish to share and enjoy some good food, fun, and fellowship with your church family. Everyone is invited.
- Membership Class is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, April 26th, from 2:00pm until about 6pm. This is your chance to find out what membership means here at Christian Community Church. This includes a nice meal and there is NO obligation to join. If you are interested in attending, please see Pastor Tom.
- Baptism is in the planning stage. If you have not yet been baptized by immersion and would like to follow our Lord's example, please see Pastor Tom.
You can now join us on Facebook. Just follow the link. The message starts at 11:30 am Sundays. Just 'like' the page to attend as we Go to 'live video'.