Christian Community Church
Welcome to our website! We thank God that you have found your way to our site and invite you and your family to join us for service! We are a Christ centered, Bible based church that enjoys fellowship with one another as one big family. At Christian Community Church you will find a nice, laid back atmosphere with contemporary worship services. We pray that you will join us and become a part of our loving family!
You can find a quick glance of some of the exciting things we have going on at our church below. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. God Bless and see you soon!
- Women's Ministry, will meet for Bible study March 31st at 11 am at Rosie Kaercher's home will be meeting. For more information concerning the Women's ministry please contact Youlen Naughton. For more information contact Youlen Naughton, her number is in the bulletin.
- Youth Group meets Saturday mornings in the office at 10 am. We meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 am for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick at 480-518-1287 for more information concerning Student Ministries activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Fellowship is at 6:30 pm and Bible Study begins at 7pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Good Friday Service is planned for Friday, April 10th, at 7:00pm. We will be taking a solemn look at our Lord sacrifice on the cross on our behalf. Please join us.
- Membership Class is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, April 26th, from 2:00pm until about 6pm. This is your chance to find out what membership means here at Christian Community Church. This includes a nice meal and there is NO obligation to join. If you are interested in attending, please see Pastor Tom.
- Baptism is in the planning stage. If you have not yet been baptized by immersion and would like to follow our Lord's example, please see Pastor Tom.
You can now watch us Live on Facebook! Just follow the link. The message starts at 11:30 am Sundays. Also make sure to 'Like' the page.