Christian Community Church:
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry will meet August 14th at 11 am Rosie Kaercher's home. All ladies are invited to attend. For more information concerning Women's Ministry please see Youlen Naughton. Her number is in the church directory.
- Youth Group meets Friday evening in the office at 7 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Evening Service begins at 7 pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Baptism is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, September 16th, after the service. If you have not yet been baptized by immersion and would like to follow our Lord's example, please see Pastor Tom. We will try to select a time that works for everyone.
- Family Night is planned for Saturday, September 22nd starting at 5:30 pm. Join your church family for a nice meal and enjoy a movie afterward. It's all free, but if you are planning to attend, please place your name on the sign-up sheet on the care and prayer table so we know how much food to prepare.
- Picnic In The Parking Lot is planned for Saturday, October 20th, from 11 am until 2 pm. We will be cranking up the barbecue and having games and a party jump for the children. Invite your friends for good food and a great time. Best of all, IT'S FREE.