Christian Community Church:
A Christ centered Bible based church.
Family orientated with understanding that all people are part of God's family.
A casual contemporary church.
Our music is a mixture of traditional and contemporary praise and worship.
We've got room to grow and for you to be apart of that growth.
- Women's Ministry will meet Tuesday, January 8th. For more information concerning Women's Ministry please see Youlen Naughton. Her number is in the church directory.
- Youth Group meets Friday evening in the office at 7 pm and Sunday mornings at 9:30 for Bible study. Please contact Ron Hedrick for more information concerning Youth Group activities and upcoming events.
- Wednesday Evening Service begins at 7 pm. Join your church family for that midweek boost as we share praise reports, prayer requests, worship God and study the Bible. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service is planned for Monday, December 24th at 6:00 pm. Join your church family as we look at the birth of our Savior and what it means for us today. Stay for refreshments after the service and invite your friends. Rejoice is the reason for the season.
- Year-End Offering is planed for Sunday, December 30th. The Alliance is sending more workers to some of the world's most spiritually desolate places and cannot do it without your help. See the bulletin insert for more details.
- Work Day is scheduled for Saturday, January 5th starting at 7 am. The Women's Ministry is organizing the church interior and we will also be working outside to clean up the church grounds. We could use your help. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Special Guest Speaker Rev. Craig Smith, will be with us on Sunday, January 6th. You will not want to miss his powerful message. Stay for the potluck with Navajo tacos after the service. Invite your friends.
- Membership Class is scheduled for Sunday, February 10th, from 2 pm until about 6 pm. This is your opportunity to find out what membership means here at Christian Community Church. There is no obligation to join and we will have a nice meal together after the class. If you're interested, please contact Pastor Tom to be included.