Welcome to Christian Community Church Youth Services
1. To teach the relevance of scripture in today’s world.
2. To help young people realize they have a loving Spiritual Father that loves them.
3. To assist young people in prayer when they want to make that commitment accept Christ as Lord and Savior.
4. To mentor and guide young people by example and deed in serving Christ through serving others.
5. To show Christ’s love by scheduling good wholesome events that demonstrate Christians can and do have fun.
6. To teach young people to bear witness to one another through example and deed.
7. To encourage “spiritual growth” through scriptural study.
We want to bring as many young people into God's kingdom as possible. We recognize not everyone will accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. We can't force anyone to go to heaven, and it's up to each individual to choose which direction they wish to go. Our job is to share the gospel to our community and hope they choose eternal salvation. Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me." No matter how hard we try to get around it, Jesus is the only way to salvation and eternal life.
We strive to equip young people for serving God. It's one thing to help young people know Jesus; however, that's just the beginning. Christian youth need to know what they believe and why they believe it. It's essential for combating all the outside forces that will attack them as Christians. It's important to fit these young people with "the Armor of God" (Ephesians 6:10-18). We stay centered in teaching Biblical truths. We feel it's important that young people stay Christ-centered and Christ-focused.
We also plan events which are fun and exciting. Some young people come to us in spite of negative influences in their lives. Combating worldly influences is always a challenge. If you ask someone to give up a ritual or worldly habit, something has to go in its place. Even the most anti-social of these teens enjoy themselves at our events when they've decided to give it a chance.
Please contact us at:
email@example.com or call Ron Hedrick at 480.518.1287 or Gi Gi Visentin at 602.980.4290.